Thursday, February 02, 2006

A new day a new blog

A new day, a new Blog.

Today seemed busy. In an almost comical start to the day I had been awake for a couple of hours during the night worrying about missing my 8am class. Of course this made me tired so when I did finally get back to sleep I slept through my alarm. <Sigh>

I heard back from the Fulbright Commission today that I will not be getting a grant to go to Australia. I took the news as a good thing because I will be able to apply for jobs now in earnest. There was a networking/job search seminar that I went to tonight so things are looking good. Only 107 days left to finish off strong. Time to make them count.

In other news I deleted the blog I had started last November. It was fun to look back on but it’s not who I am so I figured there isn’t any benefit to having people rifle through my past. Today is a new day and I’m going to post my stuff now to Planet Olin.

Somehow I have managed to stay up until 1:30 so I am going to get some sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home