Saturday, June 10, 2006

Heroic Computer Dies To Save World From Master's Thesis | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Trying out my "blog this" button in Firefox:

Heroic Computer Dies To Save World From Master's Thesis | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

I've been in Boston for the second half of this week getting some repairs done on my laptop and just generally hanging around. The "official" reason for my being here is to tell the summer students who took over my team's SCOPE project the nuances of how things work on the tractor and the stories behind "Why the hell did you do that?" Hopefully it was helpful for them.

I stayed up too late last night watching funny videos on the internet and now it's time to get up and be a functional human being.

P.S. This is something else that was on randomness.

GOP takes aim at PBS funding - The Boston Globe

``Dick Cheney and the Republicans have decided to go hunting for `Big Bird' ...once again," -Rep Edward J. Markey , a Malden Democrat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home